This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with Solution4VOIP. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document Solution4VOIP may suspend or terminate your account.
Solution4VOIP’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for Solution4VOIP Services is designed to help protect Solution4VOIP, Solution4VOIP’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Solution4VOIP. Solution4VOIP reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting at hhttp://www.solution4voip.com/billing/knowledgebase/83/Acceptable-Usage-Policy.html
Prohibited Uses of Solution4VOIP Systems and Services
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM) : Use of the Solution4VOIP service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending Solution4VOIP account.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Solution4VOIP customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Solution4VOIP network or on another provider’s network.
- Using Solution4VOIP’s Services to interfere with the use of the Solution4VOIP network by other customers or authorized users.
You are solely responsible for the transmission of all such permission-based communications. Solution4VOIP reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Services in the event Solution4VOIP receives an excessive number of complaints related to your permission-based communications, whether such complaints are made by parties whom “opt-in” or otherwise. You agree that Solution4VOIP may determine what constitutes an excessive number of complaints in its sole and exclusive discretion.
IRC is not allowed on our Network/Servers.
A Customer shall not use any IP address that were not assigned to them by Solution4VOIP. Solution4VOIP reserves the right to suspend any account find using other IP address.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users and Servers
Each Solution4VOIP customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Solution4VOIP, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an Solution4VOIP customer will be forwarded to the Solution4VOIP customer’s postmaster for action.Customers must use reasonable care to ensure the security of each account. A Customer is solely responsible for any intrusions into, or security breaches of, any of its Accounts, except to the extent expressly provided for in, and covered by, a designated security administration or firewall security service package ordered by the Customer. Solution4VOIP reserves the right to disconnect without provision of service credit any Accounts which disrupt Solution4VOIP network or any hardware objects on the network as a result of a security compromise.If violations of the Solution4VOIP Acceptable Use Policy occur, Solution4VOIP reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Solution4VOIP’s AUP as Solution4VOIP deems appropriate, without notice.